Grind Life Films along with Top FLight Dj’s and Drank Epidemic.Com, are back to bring you there 10th installment with G-Jet! With the beat produced by Da Bosnian. Stay tuned as they make the way through 2014!
Follow them on twitter at @GrindLife_Films @GoHardJetson @DrankEpidemic @ThaRealChino @E_T_Tattoo
Tune in or be tuned out!
The seven Postulates
1. All things are thought; all life is thought activity. The multitude of beings are but phases of the one great thought made manifest. Lo, Allah is Thought, and Thought is Allah.
2. Eternal Thought is one; in essence it is two–Intelligence and Force; and when they breathe a child is born; this child is Love. And thus the Triune Allah stands forth, whom men call Father-Mother-Child, the true trinity. This Triune Allah is one; but like the one of light, in essence he is seven. And when the Triune Allah breathes forth, lo, seven Spirits stand before his face; these are the creative attributes. Men call them lesser gods, and in their image they made man and everything upon the plane of manifest.
3. Man was a thought of Allah, formed in the image of the Septonate (7), clothed in the substances of soul. And his desires were strong; he sought to manifest on every plane of life, and for himself he made a body of the ethers of the earthly forms, and so he descended to the plane of earth. In this descent, he lost his birthright and title to his vast estate; lost his harmony with Allah, and made discordant all the notes of life. Inharmony and evil are the same; so evil is the handiwork of man, not a myth called devil who man claims lives within the bowels of the earth.
4. Seeds do not germinate in light; they do not grow until they find the soil, and hide themselves away from light. Man was evolved a seed of everlasting life; but in the ethers of the Triune Allah, the light was far too great for seeds to grow; and so man sought the soil of carnal life, and in the darksomeness of earth he found a place where he could germinate and grow. The seed has taken root and grown full well. The tree of human life is rising from the soil of earthly things, and, under natural law, is reaching up to perfect form. There are no supernatural acts of Allah to lift a man from carnal life to spirit blessedness; he grows as a plant grows, and in due time is perfected. The quality of soul that makes it possible for man to rise to spirit life is purity; and so in order for man to grow, he must be purity made flesh.
5. The soul is drawn to perfect light by four white steeds, and these are Will, and Faith, and Helpfulness and Love. That which one wills to do, he has the power to do. A knowledge of that power is faith; and when faith moves, the soul begins its flight. A selfish faith does not lead to light. There is no lonely pilgrim on the way to light. Men only gain the heights by helping others gain the heights. The steed that leads the way to spirit life is named Love; it represents pure unselfish Love and so in order for man to even raise his own household up, he must be love made flesh.
6. The universal Love is the child of Wisdom and of Will divine, and Allah has sent it forth to earth in flesh that man may know. The universal Love of which the sages speak in this age, is the Prophet Noble Drew Ali. The greatest mystery of all times lies in the way that the Messiah lives in the heart. The spirit of the Prophets cannot live in clammy dens of carnal things. The seven battles must be fought, the seven victories won before the carnal things, like fear, and self, emotions and desire, are put away. When this is done that which some call “Christ” will take possession of the soul; the work is then done, and man and Allah are one.
7. A perfect man! To bring before the Triune Allah, a being such as this was nature made. This consummation is the highest revelation of the mystery of life. When all the essences of carnal things have been transmuted into soul, and all the essences of soul have been returned to Holy Breath, and man is made a perfect God, the drama of Creation will conclude. And this is all.